Michelle Pugh has been teaching in the Lakeland area since 2004 and is a dedicated practitioner and student of yoga. Yoga has provided Michelle with good health, peace of mind, and a path for her to follow, and she loves to share yoga with her community in fun and creative ways such as special yoga classes for the developmentally disabled members of Noah's Ark of Central Florida and teaching student to become certified yoga teachers. Yoga is for everyone, younger, older, heathy, or injured and she tries to create classes that reflect this diversity. Michelle has trained with combat veterans and helped them with symptoms of PTSD through the practice of yoga, and many of these veterans are coming to yoga with injuries or artificial limbs. Michelle now teaches at Unity Chapel in Lakeland, Florida, and has been there for over 10 years, and has also taught yoga at Florida Southern College in the past.
- Registered Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance
- Over 2,000 teaching hours
- Owner of a Registered Yoga School
- Trained to accommodate the mentally and physically disabled
- Bachelors in Human Services though Southeastern University
- Trained to facilitate combat veterans through the Warriors At Ease program